Posted 2 months ago on Aug. 4, 2020

Credit Manager

Full-time in Santa Clara, CA
Palo Alto Networks is a computer & network security company headquartered in the Santa Clara, CA area with 5001 to 10000 employees. Palo Alto Networks has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,186 ratings from 82 employees. 28 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Our Mission

At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:

Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.

We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.

Your Career

Reporting to the Sr. Director of Customer Finance, the Credit Manager will play a critical role in managing the credit and operational risk for Palo Alto Networks Financial Services (or PANFS) the Company’s captive financing program.  As part of the PANFS management team you will have a unique opportunity to be part of a newly formed and growing team within Palo Alto Networks.  You will have direct responsibility for helping to establish the credit and risk management functions and processes for PANFS.  It is a role that requires collaboration with multiple teams including operations, revenue, technical accounting, tax, legal, IT, and sales.

Your Impact
  • Review and manage all incoming financing submissions this includes but it is not limited to the managing the credit approval process
  • Work closely with the Company’s accounting and revenue teams to develop and implement PANFS credit approval policies and procedures
  • Develop data driven mathematical and statistical analysis to help monitor and measure overall PANFS risk
  • Monitor and track macro-economic, industry and business changes
  • Track and monitor any legislation and government policies
  • Assess creditworthiness of existing and prospective customers
  • Monitor PANFS portfolio quality
Your Experience
  • Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent area
  • MBA preferred
  • Minimum 7-10 years of leasing/financing experience
  • Strong working knowledge of global leasing and finance industry (including accounting and revenue implications)
  • Experience with IDS Rapport and InfoLease lease/loan system is a plus
  • Experience managing and working with banks and third party finance companies
  • Positive attitude and highly professional demeanor, sense of humor helps!
  • Strong quantitative and analytical skills
  • Exceptional organization, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills
  • A proactive and assertive approach to managing tasks and responsibilities
  • Proficiency in Google Suite applications as well as certain Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
  • Ability to solve problems and think quickly under pressure
  • Work effectively as a team player in a collaborative environment as well with peers and members of the greater organization
  • Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
The Team

Palo Alto Networks Financial Services was formed to provide financing arrangements to Palo Alto Networks, Inc.’s Enterprise customers.  The program was established in April 2020 in the US and will be expanding internationally over the next 12 months.

Palo Alto Networks Financial Services reports into Treasury which is part of the very talented finance organization within Palo Alto Networks, Inc. Within finance, we seek people who are looking to try new things, while solving business critical equations. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a world-wide impact – this is it.

We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.

We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com

#CT1