Posted a month ago on Sept. 25, 2020

Full-time in Dallas, TX

Company Description

Our Mission

At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:

Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.

Your Career
Focus on driving consumption of our leading VM Series NGFW offering in the market, will work in conjunction with our field, inside, and channel sales organizations to drive successful end-user adoption.
Own the VM Series NGFW target for the region & drive pipeline and bookings outcomes
Lead and manage all joint "sell with", “sell to” and go-to-market activities with selected vendors and customers
Be the knowledge expert on all aspects related to VM Series NGFW business
Execute defined playbooks for the key cloud vendors and cloud consulting partners in the region
Own and drive all the sales plays for the VM NGFW in the region
Track all opportunities, pipeline, and bookings, and provide forecasts and funnel management reports
Facilitate co-selling opportunities, account mapping and other sales Sales between Palo Alto Network’s field sales and the cloud provider’s sales teams
Support Palo Alto Networks field sales organization on Sales management with public and Private cloud provider
Assist with providing content for training curriculum and sales enablement
Coordinate activities and have involvement with the virtual team of Business Development, Marketing, Product Management, Channels, and Sales as part of cloud strategy
Develop annual strategic plan and performance goals for assigned Private and public cloud provider
Provide support and coordination for channel activity with assigned vendors
Provide an escalation point for pre-sales and post-sales issues for any activity with the various route to market vendors
Build and maintain relationships with key personnel within the public cloud provider to solidify Palo Alto Networks standing and awareness within the private and public cloud provider and to assist in the development of key relationships with the extended Palo Alto Networks cloud team and executives
Direct Sales and partner relationships are a critical part of this role
Help provide insight into the support of events and attend/participate in the events
Provide support in the form of expertise and training for Palo Alto Networks field sales enablement

Requirements:

BA, BS (or equivalent work experience)
10+ Years’ experience in Sales Leadership – Account or Channel Management
Public Cloud experience a plus
Existing relationships within Public/Private Cloud Providers is preferred
Channel experience including selling with or managing channel partners is preferred
Industry knowledge of security product market trends and directional awareness of Palo Alto Network’s solutions and is desired
Demonstrated ability to work in a virtual and highly matrixed environment
Proven ability to manage a myriad of different disciplines and tasks in a high pressure, time sensitive environment
25%-40% Travel within their territory and region
Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
"Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in winning business

Qualifications

Your Experience

• Exceeding sales quota as a Major or Large Account Manager, Channel Account Manager, or Territory Account Manager for a multinational company
  • IT sales experience as direct contributor
  • Deep understanding of channel partners and a channel centric go to market approach
  • Knowledgeable in Complex Solution Sales methodology
  • Have sold network infrastructure-based security appliances including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSEC VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches
  • Practical knowledge of routing and switching products installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances
  • In-depth knowledge of how specific industries might leverage security solutions

Additional Information

The Team

Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.

As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.

We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.

Videos To Watch