At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Compensation Analyst Intern, you will be working on the Corporate Global Compensation team that part of the company's Global People (HR) team. Your responsibilities will be on data analytics and processes relating to various programs in HR Compensation.
Our global internship program trains the next generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering, and marketing. Interns and recent graduates can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience.
Our Summer Internship Program from May-August or June-September provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
- Work with a team of experts in a dynamic, fast-growing, global company
- Learn the basics of compensation analysis and competitive benchmarking
- Conduct audits, prepare reports and communicate findings
- Update compensation data and run reports in Workday
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google suite - specifically MS Excel or Google Sheets
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to manage time and meet deadlines
Requirements – To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or above, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall. You must have the authorization to work within the United States.
We are responsible for various compensation, pay, bonus and stock programs for the entire company from CEO to all engineering groups, sales, marketing, new hires, and even interns. Our team is made up of some new and many seasoned Compensation professionals who have managed these pay large initiatives on behalf of the Company.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.