At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As the Palo Alto Networks field marketing leader for SLED Central/West, you have an incredibly big job to do. You will plan, execute, and measure a growing number of innovative direct and channel-centric demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for the fastest growing enterprise security company in history.
- Support of regional demand generation, pipeline and revenue objectives
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for your sales region and annual and quarterly co-marketing plans with your top go-to channel partners
- Meet frequently with sales leaders, channel business managers, inside sales, and top reseller partners
- Represent the overall marketing department and promote global programs, initiatives, and launches in sales and channel partner meetings
- Develop and implement brilliant tactical marketing programs to meet goals with product marketing, global programs, external influencers, and your field marketing peers
- Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Manage regional program budget and execution including discretionary MDF with channel partners
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up on marketing activities in a timely manner
- Communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales.
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company for 7+ years. Experience with account-based marketing programs and large-account selling teams a plus
- Proven track record of executing the innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs in a B2B selling environment
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders
- A clear understanding of how to work with Value Added Resellers and Distributors
- Solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles
- Able to engage customers and partners in a dialogue about their business needs and security solutions
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Location is flexible within the region covered. Palo Alto Networks has a performance-oriented culture which accommodates both corporate and home-office based team members.
Our marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyber attacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.