Posted 3 months ago on April 1, 2020

Technical Account Manager - Saudi Arabia

Full-time in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Palo Alto Networks is a computer & network security company headquartered in the Santa Clara, CA area with 5001 to 10000 employees. Palo Alto Networks has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,186 ratings from 82 employees. 28 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Our Mission

At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:

Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.

We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.

Your Career

The Technical Account Manager (TAM) manages our Customers’ services experience to ensure Palo Alto Networks is exceeding customer expectations.  As a partner to the Account Team, the TAM understands the account strategy and the customer’s security and business priorities in order to provide guidance, to share operational best practices and to mitigate risk.

Your Impact

Serve as the Palo Alto Networks central point of contact for services delivery ensuring integrated services for customers

Understanding customer’s challenges and their environment to provide technical information, guidance, and support

Advise customers on their team’s development, platform adoption and deployment of best practices (using tools such as Best Practice Assessment and Threat Assessment)

● Become a trusted advisor for customers on how to best leverage their investment including, when platform expansion is advised, how to adopt new features and when to upgrade software and/or hardware

Manage complex customer situations, coordinating the actions of multiple stakeholders (engineering, customer support etc) ensuring the customer and internal stakeholders have the information required to make decisions and resolve customer issues quickly

● Deliver a Quarterly Services Review with the support and involvement of the Account Team

Identify service opportunities for the account team

● Engage Product Management on behalf of the customer to communicate security priorities and operational requirements as feature requests

Your Experience

Experience in technical support and/or professional services within the high-tech industry

● Client facing sales or services experience

● Project management or service delivery qualifications such as PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL

● Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to clearly articulate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences and to explain the impact in business terms

Demonstrated ability to prioritize work within a demanding environment, consistently delivering results

Demonstrated ability to identify key customer stakeholders, engage and build relationships without direct supervision

Ability to influence teams across the organization to achieve desired customer outcomes

Knowledge of networking, cyber security network security is preferred

The Team

Our technical support team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.

We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.