Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and a six-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named the best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
The Global Practice Leader – will be responsible for leading the team of Global Practice Leads (GPL) and Global Solution Architects (GSA) creating and driving the Global practices, enabling a worldwide community of Professional Services consulting staff with skills and interest in the target Domain, and aligning this community with the field Sales, Marketing, Product management and Engineering teams.
The Global Practice Leader will report directly to the Vice President of Global Professional Services and will work collaboratively with the Theater Leaders and the extended worldwide Professional Services leadership team
- Build and grow the practices through the team of Global Practice Leads (GPL’s) to translate the Professional Services vision and ongoing daily operations into globally consistent and measurable objectives, metrics and dashboards. These elements will define and measure the business and engagement success of the Palo Alto Networks Professional Services programs.
- Work with Theater Practice Leaders as a highly visible team leading and driving a common agenda, cadence and information flow to foster collaboration and generation, capture and re-use of intellectual property.
- Lead the process to define and implement new Services offerings and defining Best Practices and Delivery Templates across the Practices. This includes leveraging existing capabilities and developing new capabilities in conjunction with the Professional Services Center of Excellence team.
- Participate and contribute domain expertise, including customer use cases as part of standard PS Readiness workshops for emerging technologies that are part of the Domain practices.
- Recognize opportunities to streamline training to new hires, the field and PS Partners through the development of training boot camps.
- Work with the PS Partner Manager, Sales and PS Theater Leaders to enable service delivery partners.
- Engage with senior sales leadership to determine and align Practices activities and sales engagement to prioritized sales programs and promotions, ensuring alignment is driven through all theaters.
- Work with the Global Practice Leads to define common global content structure, content form and offering structures to be applied consistently across all practices.
- Partner with Services Marketing to identify gaps and opportunities in the Palo Alto Networks Professional Service portfolio. Partner with the Palo Alto Networks Services Development Team in the development and implementation of new services to meet customer and market demands and to provide new revenue opportunities.
- Facilitate distribution and use of pre-scoped Service packages for Select PS Partners including Datasheets, Delivery Templates, and other collateral as needed.
- Working with the appropriate Product Management and Engineering teams to integrate Professional Services into the New Product Introduction processes in both product scoping and field readiness phases.
- Gather and communicate feedback on products from the field and communicate them to the engineering teams to facilitate field level feedback (as the Voice of the Customer).
- Identify current tool set gaps and drive any new tool identification and implementation plans.
- Develop and coach appropriate practice team members.
- Engage with customers when appropriate in world first or strategic engagements with a focus on new service verification and Intellectual Property capture.
- In-depth experience with Cyber-Security technologies.
- Extensive experience in Professional Services consulting delivery, including conflict management.
- Demonstrates an excellent understanding of the Security industry, Customer's business challenges, and the most appropriate solutions to meet their business challenges.
- Proven skills to contribute to development of Organizational objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Have proven experience in creating a collaborative and teaming environment within teams with a specific focus on developing services offerings, developing best practices and harvesting of intellectual capital for re-use.
- Advocates the use of Professional Services and helps define the Professional Services value proposition, delivery of the value proposition, and helps convince the customer in the use of Professional Services.
- Ensures best practice methodology is used for scoping and delivery.
- Closely monitors progress and quality as well as risks and delays.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results that are the most conducive to the customer environment and assignment.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.