You will work firsthand with our valued customers to address their complex post-sales concerns where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of many factors. You’re a critical thinker in understanding the methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. You’ll enjoy networking with key contacts outside your own area of expertise, with a strong capability of detailing difficult technical issues to both non-technical and technical professionals.
You will regularly participate in technical discussions with multi-functional teams, creating an environment of transparency that ultimately leads to better products, better working environments, and better cybersecurity. Your quick thinking and support to our clients provides the fast assistance they need to keep their environments secure – which means you’ll need to move quickly, thoughtfully, and provide technical assistance as needed (often, in high pressure situations).
- Provide Technical Support to our US Government customers and partners
- Provide technical services around Prisma Cloud technologies, troubleshooting and best practices observations to customers
- Manage support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups are completed in a timely manner
- Provide fault isolation and root cause analysis for technical issues
- Publish Technical Support Bulletins and other technical documentation in the Knowledge Base
- Review of technical documentation for training materials, technical marketing collateral, manuals, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Travel to customer sites in the event of a critical situation to expedite resolution as required
- Provide on-call support 24x7 on an as needed basis
- Provide configurations, troubleshooting and best practices to customers.
- Work with our Engineering team and influence the operability of the product.
- Participate in regular weekend on-call rotation and provide after-hours support on an as-needed basis.
- Able to effectively communicate to all levels and stakeholders - internally and externally on complex technical issues
- 2-5+ years of related experience.
- Experience prefered with supporting Cloud native security products
- Experience with containers, orchestrators like Kubernetes, Docker, Linux, Cloud Providers (GCP, AWS, Azure), CI/CD, Container Registries, Serverless
- Knowledge of SIEM, vulnerability management tools and firewalls.
- Knowledge understanding malware, exploits, operating system structure and behavior.
- Experience with scripting including Python, JSON, YAML, and Bash
- Strong ability to independently troubleshoot, reproduce issues and identify feasible workarounds in broad, complex, and unique environments with mixed applications and protocols required.
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure a plus
- BS/MS or equivalent experience required.
Our technical support team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.