The Manager, Business Value Services is a critical member of Palo Alto Networks' sales organization. This individual will serve as the financial and business value subject matter expert on cross-functional sales teams engaged with our Fortune 1000 customers, and is responsible for delivering a structured analysis of business outcomes focused on cybersecurity and digital transformation investment opportunities.
- Personally participate and lead cross-discipline, multi-LOB engagement teams with our most important customers and senior Palo Alto Networks experts from sales, pre-sales, consulting, and solution architecture; working to shape and drive large cybersecurity and digital transformation opportunities with strategic roadmaps and supporting business cases
- Facilitate cross-functional customer discovery sessions to identify and prioritize business value drivers
- Develop strong relationships with field sales and presales leaders, co-developing priorities and strategies
- Provide coaching to team members and contribute to team thought leadership by using your knowledge, consulting skills, experience, and analytical capabilities to help develop best practices and drive revenue growth
- Exposure to and understanding of business issues within target industries including Financial Services, Public Sector, Retail, Healthcare, Communications, Technology or Manufacturing
- Knowledge of business-related IT/OT challenges and solutions including cybersecurity, networking, business applications, systems and business process integration
- Knowledge of data center/public cloud operational technology, processes, and cybersecurity standards
- Deep financial modeling, benchmarking, and quantitative skills and experience developing and defending large-scale capital appropriation requests
- Experience with risk assessment, especially cyber risk is preferred
- Extensive field experience working in value-based sales, pre-sales, or consulting with a proven track record of success
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and participate on projects with varied industry and business imperatives
- Proven ability to build consensus and lead in a virtual/remote team environment
- Exceptional business problem solving aptitude combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding oral and written presentation communication skills, you will frequently be presenting to C-Level audiences
- 5-10+ years of experience in information technology with emphasis on business applications, middleware / database technology, data center management, and security for leading companies
- MBA from a top-rated business school and an undergraduate degree in a quantitative field preferred
- Experience with a premier consulting firm focused on strategic IT consulting or implementation roles preferred
We work hand in hand with the largest organizations in the Americas as they invest in digital transformation initiatives. As part of our team, you will become a trusted partner of our customers, helping them shape their strategic security technology direction.
You will be empowered with up to date research, best practices, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks who isn’t committed to your success — everyone assists when it comes to value selling, learning, and development.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.