Posted a month ago on Sept. 10, 2020

Full-time in Santa Clara, CA

Company Description

Our Mission
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the
one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy.
We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and
disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as
committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.

Your Career
As a Compensation Analyst, you will be a key part of the Global Compensation team and support all of our global compensation programs including base pay, incentives and equity.   The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, comfortable with ambiguity and look for creative ways to solve problems.  We’re a highly analytical team and we’re looking for someone who will thrive in our fast paced and collaborative culture.

Qualifications

Your Impact

Conduct compensation analyses across different functions and countries to ensure analysis to ensure internal equity, external competitiveness, and alignment to the company’s compensation philosophy.

Develop new modeling templates for various compensation analyses to deliver repeatable insights at scale.

Partner with HR and Recruiting to ensure the effective use of compensation data including job codes, position titles, and grades/job levels

Play a key role in our global compensation projects such as annual pay planning and bonus planning.

Help us structure and scale our systems including maintain job profiles compensation guidelines and auditing data and processes.

Your Experience

Experience in compensation, management consulting or a related analytical field, including benchmarking studies/competitive analysis and modeling.

Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data with exceptional attention to detail

Demonstrated analytical skills including the ability to create and maintain complex spreadsheets

Able to manage a variety of projects and to effectively handle short notice assignments

Ability to learn quickly and think independently

Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal skills

Ability to thrive in a fast paced, demanding environment across multiple time zone

Additional Information

The Team

Our People team works throughout the organization to enable ... you guessed it: people. We’re one team, driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the People team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats.

You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects — centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.

We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.

All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.