Posted 9 months ago on Aug. 12, 2019

SOAR Engineer - Demisto

Full-time in Santa Clara, CA
Palo Alto Networks is a computer & network security company headquartered in the Santa Clara, CA area with 5001 to 10000 employees. Palo Alto Networks has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,170 ratings from 81 employees. 28 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Our Mission

At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our digital way of life. It’s inspired by our vision: a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t simple statements. They won’t be easy either – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the nature of cybersecurity as we are.

Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.

Your Career

Demisto’s SOAR Engineers are responsible for making sure that our customers are meeting their objectives. They are a key component of our company’s success, working together with customers, partners, and their awesome Demisto colleagues. Without these ninjas, we will fail. And failure is not an option!

Location
Santa Clara - Headquarters
Plano, Texas
Remote locations are an option for experienced candidates

Your Impact

New customer onboarding – work with our new customers to design, deploy, configure and integrate Demisto products in their environment and workflows

Customer ongoing communication – aggressively working closely with our customers and ensuring maximum utilization of our product, while keeping their satisfaction levels up

SOAR Engineers – assist customers with their product questions and issues, and work with the Demisto teams to resolve the issues and answer questions

Your Experience

Customer success or on-boarding experiences

Experience as a Security Incident Responder or SOC analyst/manager

Experience in customer-facing roles

Familiarity with the different products, processes, and ecosystem

Linux system administration & troubleshooting experience

Ability to develop and maintain scripts in Python or JavaScript

English is a requirement. Any other language a plus.

Ability to work under pressure, and to prioritize tasks accordingly

The Team

Demisto, a Palo Alto Networks company, was founded only 3 years ago. Demisto Enterprise is a comprehensive Security Operations Platform that combines full case management, intelligent automation, and collaborative investigation. Supporting over 260 applications and with a community of over 4,000 we are redefining incident response. If you are highly motivated, competitive, and do not shy away from tough challenges, come join our mission and become part of some of the best minds in the world to shape the future of security operations.

We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.

Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.

#LI-CC1