At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Your CareerYour Impact:
As the product management leader at Palo Alto Networks for SD-WAN, you will be fully responsible for developing and driving our product strategy for securing SD-WAN environment. You will compliment you and your team’s creativity through deep interaction with customers and partners to understand requirements and needs. You will be responsible for all stages of product life cycle (conception, definition, development, pricing, release, and post-release activities) managing strategic planning, feature selection and tactical activities. Other responsibilities include collaborating with Product Marketing to create product related sales and marketing materials and evangelizing the products and product strategy both internally and externally.
- Tale ownership of full product lifecycle for SD-WAN
- Grow an existing business and also design something new, innovative, and disruptive
- Build and launch enterprise class products and services
- Grow and manage a strong technical product management team
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Other engineering/technical degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in highly technical roles in product management, development, or enterprise services, at large organizations or innovative startups
- Strong domain expertise in virtualization, networking, and security
- Experience with high performance network and security platforms
- Experience with SDN, SDWAN and NFV overlay/underlay protocols including Layer 2 and 3 VPNS, BGP, MPLS, VPLS, EVPN, VXLAN, OVSDB, IPv6, etc.
- Deep understanding of branch routing, firewalls, security gateways, WAN optimization.
- Knowledge of cloud lifecycle deployment and automation frameworks
- Strong go to market and business analysis skills
- Familiarity with usage/utility-based provisioning and pricing models
- Understand and can position differences between CAPEX and OPEX service models
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks, and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management Team helps us do just that.
Our organization and employees are committed to changing as rapidly as our industry’s threats do, and to do that, we need creative product teams to address emerging cyber threats. They provide the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information on our products for our systems engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in, and helping implementing product wide technical solutions based on our client’s feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.