Posted 8 months ago on Sept. 10, 2019

Regional Sales Manager - Federal DOD

Full-time in Hamburg, Germany
Palo Alto Networks is a computer & network security company headquartered in the Santa Clara, CA area with 5001 to 10000 employees. Palo Alto Networks has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,170 ratings from 81 employees. 28 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Our Mission

At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:

Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.

Your Career

As a member of the Palo Alto Networks sales team, you will report to the District Sales Manager for the U.S. Department of Defense. Working together with a Systems Engineer, you will be accountable for delivering creative solutions to our customers and growing your territory. You will be responsible for managing your territory to deliver above quota sales performance. Palo Alto Networks has chosen to go to market with Security Focused Channel partners; you will be responsible for working with appropriate channel partners and training them on the Palo Alto solutions specific to your customers’ requirements. You feel empowered by our product offerings - and love a technical challenge.

Your Impact

• DoD Sales Executive with a highly successful experience selling security appliances and/or software including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches, Cloud Security solutions
  • Previous success factors include over achievement of quota, top performer, history of initial seeding of accounts, and closing large enterprise deals
  • Lead identifying and signing appropriate channel partners as well as training them on our solutions
  • Guide your customers in their search to transition to a more secure online environment

Your Experience

• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
  • 3-5 years of above quota sales experience as an IT Sales professional
  • Deep knowledge of the Air Force
  • Self-motivated
  • Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
  • Enterprise sales experience with and actionable Rolodex of decision makers
  • Superb organizational skills
  • "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
  • Prior startup experience, experience being one of the first RSMs into an organization
  • Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach
  • Secret or Top-Secret security clearance highly preferable

The Team

Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.

As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.

We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.