Posted 2 months ago on Aug. 3, 2020

Customer Success Engineer - Cortex

Full-time in Santa Clara, CA
Palo Alto Networks is a computer & network security company headquartered in the Santa Clara, CA area with 5001 to 10000 employees. Palo Alto Networks has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,186 ratings from 82 employees. 28 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Our Mission

At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our digital way of life. It’s inspired by our vision: a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t simple statements. They won’t be easy either – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the nature of cybersecurity as we are.

Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.

Your Career

Cortex (previously Demisto,a SOAR company) Customer Success Engineers are responsible for providing our customers with technical expertise and professional services to make sure they are meeting their objectives. You are a key component of our company’s success, working together with customers, partners, and their awesome Cortex colleagues.

Your Impact

• Customer services – assist customers with their product questions and technical issues, and work with the Cortex teams to resolve the issues and answer questions. Technical services include writing scripts, troubleshooting, training, and any other technical requests

Your Experience

• Ability to develop and maintain scripts in Python or JavaScript
  • Understanding a variety of security products and secure coding techniques
  • Linux system administration & troubleshooting experience
  • Familiarity with the different products, processes, and ecosystem
  • Experience in customer-facing roles
  • Experience as a Security Incident Responder or SOC analyst/manager
  • Ability to work under pressure, and prioritize tasks accordingly

We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.

Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.

#LI-JS1