Posted a month ago on Sept. 21, 2020

DevOps Software Engineer

Full-time in Santa Clara, CA

Company Description

The Team

The Prisma Access Cloud team is part of Network Security and is responsible for delivering consistent security to remote networks and mobile users. This team helps in creating infrastructure in cloud, scaling, monitoring and automating toil that comes with running services in production.

We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at ​accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com​.

Qualifications

Additional Information

All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.