Posted 2 months ago on Aug. 24, 2020

Senior Manager Product Management (SASE)

Full-time in Santa Clara, CA

Company Description

At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:

Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.

Your Career:

As a product management leader at Palo Alto Networks for our Industry-leading SD-WAN solution, you will be  responsible for developing and driving our product strategy to grow revenues and increase market share. As a product management leader , you will be responsible for driving the Controller, Analytics and Cloud Strategy for SD-WAN which allows us to deliver unprecedented value for for customers as they migrate to a SASE architect

You will compliment you and your team’s creativity through deep interaction with customers and partners to understand requirements and needs. You will be responsible for all stages of the product life cycle (conception, definition, development, pricing, release, and post-release activities) managing strategic planning, feature selection and tactical activities. Other responsibilities include collaborating with Product Marketing to create product related sales and marketing materials and evangelizing the products and product strategy both internally and externally.

Your Impact:

• Grow an existing business and also design something new, innovative, and disruptive

• Build and launch enterprise class products and services

• Grow and manage a strong technical product management team

Qualifications

• Technical degree in computer science

• 10+ years of experience in highly technical roles in product management, development, or enterprise services, at large organizations or innovative startups

• Strong domain expertise in networking, SDN and Cloud Technologies

• Experience with high performance network management platforms

• Experience with Cloud management platforms

• Knowledge of cloud lifecycle deployment and automation frameworks

• Deep understanding of enterprise architectures

• Strong go to market and business analysis skills

• Familiarity with usage/utility-based provisioning and pricing models

• Understand and can position differences between CAPEX and OPEX service models

• Demonstrated track record of building strong and scalable PM teams

• Excellent written and verbal communication ski

Additional Information

All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.