Posted a month ago on Sept. 18, 2020

Full-time in Santa Clara, CA

Company Description

Our Mission

At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:

Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.

Your Career

We are looking for an Internal Communications Director to support the Product organization as the principal communications advisor to the Chief Product Officer (CPO) and his leadership team. In this role, you will be responsible for setting the internal communications strategy for an organization which is constantly innovating, deploying leaders and executing communications within that framework. A creative and strategic thinker who is excited by tech and innovation and the people that drive it, you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and has a proven track record building communications strategies that inform as well as motivate employees. Experience in internal communications for a large organization is essential.

Your Impact

• Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior leadership

• Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders

• Plan, edit, and write content for a variety of internal communications media, such as the company intranet and Slack

• Draft senior executives’ written and spoken messages to employees

• Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all media and departments of the organization

• Plan, edit, and write content for occasional external events for the CPO and some of his leadership team

Qualifications

Your Experience

• Demonstrable successful years of communications experience, with a focus on internal communications in a product organization preferred
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills

• Outstanding presentation skills, with experience presenting to an executive audience

• Strong team player and creative thinker

• Ability to influence without authority and to build strong senior relationships to gain input and buy-in for design and implementation of changes

• Highly organized and self-motivated individual who will oversee timely, first-rate execution

• Ability to work under pressure to adhere to tight, last-minute deadlines

Additional Information

Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.

Videos To Watch