Posted a month ago on Sept. 24, 2020

Public Cloud District Sales Manager

Full-time in New York City, NY (Can work remote)

Company Description

Our Mission

At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:

Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.

Your Career

As a member of the Palo Alto Networks sales leadership team, you will build and drive the Cloud West sales teams to exceed company objectives and grow the district according to plan.  You will manage the Public Cloud sales team on a day-to-day basis including- pipeline review, Demand Gen review, Channel Review, and overall performance management of the sales team. you will report to the Vice President of Cloud Sales.

Your Impact

• Hire and expand the district to scale with the company growth and objectives
  • Participate in quarterly review sessions with the key partners in the region
  • Have a direct involvement and influence in top opportunities, focusing sales efforts on large key accounts with the sales team
  • District travel is required

Qualifications

Your Experience

• BS technical degree or equivalent
  • 15+ years of above quota sales experience, and 5 years of Sales Management experience
  • Practical knowledge of cloud security products
  • Deep understanding of how to build a district in a fast-growing dynamic environment, leveraging the broader Palo Alto Networks community and creating a culture within the region that supports the objectives of the Company
  • Proven experience selling and managing sales teams in the technology industry with a preference for a mixture of network infrastructure based security appliances, software and cloud
  • Self-motivated
  • Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
  • Enterprise sales experience with a strong network of in district decision makers
  • Superb organizational skills
  • "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance

Additional Information

Your Team

Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to the market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers and help them understand how our products can protect their environments. This is where our sales teams come in. Our sales team members work together with large organizations to keep their digital information safe. Our passionate sales teams educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients.

As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are driven by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats. You’re an amazing salesperson – you’re just looking for something more substantial and challenging as your next step.

We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.

Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.