Posted a month ago on Sept. 16, 2020

Route To Market Analyst

Full-time in Santa Clara, CA

Company Description

Our Mission

At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:    Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way  of life.    We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more  secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish —  but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company  built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things  are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to  shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.

Your Career

Palo Alto Networks is looking for a Route-To-Market Analyst to join  its Strategic Analytics team. We are looking for a self-starter with  excellent quantitative skills, a passion for advanced data analytics &  automation, can tell a story through data & visualization , and a  team-player with a collaborative mindset.

Your Impact

● Become an expert in how to look at and analyze the company’s  products, partners, customers, pipeline & key differentiators in  Route-To-Market(RTM) to answer key questions and investigate  complex business questions

● Standardize and automate all RTM reporting in Einstein  Analytics to drive global and local decision making

● Drive the business forward by delivering high quality  visualizations around key business metrics

● Partner with IT to build out certified datasets to streamline and  standardize RTM data

● Support global analysis of RTM KPIs on a weekly, quarterly and  annual basis and partner with RTM leads as needed

Qualifications

Your Experience

● Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics,  Finance or related  field

● 4+ years of related experience

● Proficiency with Microsoft Excel

● Ability to query and analyze large datasets and generate  easily consumable reports

● Understanding of backend databases, testing, and  definitions is a plus

● Resourceful and proactive approach to problem solving

● Effective presentation and written communication skills

Additional Information

We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.

Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.