At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a Route-To-Market Analyst to join its Strategic Analytics team. We are looking for a self-starter with excellent quantitative skills, a passion for advanced data analytics & automation, can tell a story through data & visualization , and a team-player with a collaborative mindset.
● Become an expert in how to look at and analyze the company’s products, partners, customers, pipeline & key differentiators in Route-To-Market(RTM) to answer key questions and investigate complex business questions
● Standardize and automate all RTM reporting in Einstein Analytics to drive global and local decision making
● Drive the business forward by delivering high quality visualizations around key business metrics
● Partner with IT to build out certified datasets to streamline and standardize RTM data
● Support global analysis of RTM KPIs on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis and partner with RTM leads as needed
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Finance or related field
● 4+ years of related experience
● Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
● Ability to query and analyze large datasets and generate easily consumable reports
● Understanding of backend databases, testing, and definitions is a plus
● Resourceful and proactive approach to problem solving
● Effective presentation and written communication skills
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.