At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we are looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Business Program Manager will have the unique opportunity to partner closely with Cortex leaders and learn about the different functions within the unit. This role requires a strong and collaborative individual who is detail-oriented, capable of doing competitive analysis across the web, pulling insights from data, translating these insights into actionable recommendations, and working cross-functionally to drive successful execution.
- Become the expert: Aggregate & understand the fundamental data in our business, link key drivers of performance to the metrics, and ensure data quality for analysis & reporting.
- Democratize information: Roll out KPIs regularly, improve format & automate efforts to provide timely access & accurate data
- Support insight-driven decisions: Design & conduct thoughtful analyses & modeling, synthesize & translate data into actionable insights, and identify trends & opportunities to improve the business
- Independently lead workstreams: Define the approach & plan, execute autonomously, and drive cross-functional alignment
- Collaborate and build relationships: Work closely across teams and functions to gather the right information, pressure-test data & analyses, co-create deliverables, and accelerate execution
- Deliver results: Develop high-quality deliverables to articulate insights & recommendations for leadership consumption
- 3+ years of business analysis experience in a high-tech company, with demonstrated ability to strategically analyze and synthesize data into useful formats and actionable insights
- Independent thinker with endless curiosity, backed by a robust analytical skillset
- Proven self-starter with a high-energy, company first, positive attitude that thrives in fast-paced environments
- Excellent verbal & written communication, with the ability to articulate complex ideas effectively to peers and executives alike
- Ability to build trust, lead through influence, and collaborate across teams & functions
- Experience with MS Access, Excel, databases, or other related data tools
- BA/BS in statistics, analytics, economics or equivalent fields
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.