Posted 2 months ago on Aug. 3, 2020

director sales operations

Full-time in Santa Clara, CA
Palo Alto Networks is a computer & network security company headquartered in the Santa Clara, CA area with 5001 to 10000 employees. Palo Alto Networks has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,186 ratings from 82 employees. 28 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Your Career

Prisma Cloud, Director role supporting the  VP of Prisma Cloud Sales Strategy and Operations. Do you have strong experience relating to cloud business, sales operations with analytical acumen, and the ability to drive strategic insights through quantitative analysis? You will own and maintain various operations cadence, forecasting, and business reviews, as well as monitoring and improving the overall pulse of Prisma Cloud business through sales tools, processes, and metrics; empower decision-making, drive strategic initiative, measure performance, and enable sales teams to focus on execution with accuracy.

Your Impact

• Coordinate activities and priorities of enablement functions to improve alignment to sales strategy
  • Work closely with functional and sales management on GTM segmentation and coverage strategy implementation
  • Work closely with Theatre and HQ Sales Operations on all Account and Territory management, Order Bookings and Commission, and Comp Plans
  • Drive a sales governance framework in line with company policy and procedures
  • Review and identify areas for improvement leading to operational efficiency, process optimization and field acceleration (sales enablement tools, process, and programs)
  • Assist in removing inhibitors and working closely with Sales Performance Office and Enablement teams
  • Assist in sales strategy and segmentation and execution of pathway businesses
  • Work closely with Finance, establish qualitatively and quantitative KPIs and Scorecards allowing sales leadership to take a pulse of each performance initiative
  • Represent Prisma Cloud issues are addressed and fits within the corporate overarching strategy and compliance
  • Facilitation of deal reviews and inspection of deals and pipeline. Also, advisory role on deals with non-standard terms requirements interfacing with Legal and Finance
  • Support and drive continuous improvement across sales planning, strategy, processes, and tools

Your Experience

• Sales Operations, Planning, and Analysis experience
  • Ability to liaise with all areas of the business
  • Self-starter, able to establish own priorities, initiatives and drive to closure
  • Works well under pressure of heavy workload and time constraints
  • Strong communication and presentation skills
  • Understanding of Sales, Inside-Sales, Channels and supporting business functions
  • Knowledge of SaaS metrics, ARR, NRR, LTV, and CAC
  • Advanced skills in Excel or Google Sheets & PowerPoint or Google Slides
  • Experience using reporting and analytics applications preferred; Salesforce preferred and/or Anaplan a plus

The Team

Our sales operation team members support our sales account managers and systems engineers to assist in large organization’s migrations to more cybersecurity. Sales operations work behind the scenes to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, enabling and empowering the teams across the world.

You support the sales team by providing research, reports, and craft and support systems and processes that enable the process of sales. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.

We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.