4.4 | Santa Clara, CA | Computer & Network Security | 5001 to 10000 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for Palo Alto Networks are based on 515 ratings from 34 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Palo Alto Networks

Palo Alto Networks was not my first internship, but it completely blew me away. I have found that even at the lowest level of employee, the executives want to take the time to hear your voice and learn about who you are. The culture at Palo Alto Networks is what keeps so many people from ever looking anywhere else. It is one of the only companies that values everyone for what they bring to the table, work related or not.

I am very happy and lucky to be a part of Palo Alto Networks!

Go Palo Alto Networks!

Culture is diverse and fantastically supportive. I feel like a valued contributor who happens to be a woman. The Womens Network Community events are well attended, informative, and encouraging. Like many companies in the tech industry the percentage of female executives is still abysmally small, and yet it feels like there are many opportunities in this fast-growth company for women. Women execs: CEO-level 25%, President (Sales & Support) 12.5%, SVP Support 13%, for example. Parents are welcome, understood, supported. There's a buzz of possibility and everyone is welcome to contribute and has the opportunity to build a solid career.

I recently joined Palo Alto Networks in Sales Leadership, and I am impressed by the talent, leadership, culture, and focus on inclusion and diversity. There is no question that I made the right decision.

We're looking for professionals who are driven by our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyber attacks.

As the next-generation security company, we are committed to maintaining trust in our digital age. We do this by safely enabling all applications and preventing successful cyber breaches for tens of thousands of organizations worldwide.

We are looking for candidates who are innovative, creative, and driven to find new ways to solve emerging challenges in cybersecurity. And that's not limited to Research and Development. We're looking for individuals in sales, finance, customer support, marketing, engineering, and information technology who are driven by protecting the world's digital future.

This information is provided by Palo Alto Networks

• 6 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 6 weeks unpaid paternity leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment

• Frequent social activities

Full-time | Halifax, Canada
Full-time | Calgary, Canada
Full-time | Calgary, Canada
Full-time | Tel Aviv, Israel
Palo Alto Networks is a computer & network security company headquartered in the Santa Clara, CA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Palo Alto Networks has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 515 ratings from 34 current or former employees. 18 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Palo Alto Networks and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.