Oregon State University

3.4 | Corvallis, OR | Higher Education | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Oregon State University are based on 324 ratings from 21 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Oregon State University. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Great place to work. Just wish I weren't grant funded only.

The Oregon State University Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Oregon State University?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Oregon State University who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Oregon State University

Oregon State University has no jobs listed at this time.

Oregon State University is a higher education company headquartered in the Corvallis, OR area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Oregon State University has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 324 ratings from 21 current or former employees. 1 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Oregon State University and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.