OpenInvest logo

OpenInvest

4.3 | San Francisco, CA | Financial Services | 2 to 10 Employees

Company scores for OpenInvest are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at OpenInvest. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From OpenInvest:
From OpenInvest:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at OpenInvest. Your review can help other women find great companies.

OpenInvest logo

OpenInvest

OpenInvest is a Y Combinator-backed startup offering the world's first Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) platform for retail investors. Our mission is to democratize capital. We use technology to bring more transparency and honesty to financial services, helping people ensure their investments truly reflect their personal values and drive positive social change.

Our team of senior technologists from the hedge fund industry and civil society is mainstreaming ethical finance by making it easy, personalized, and social. Divest-invest with a swipe, vote shareholder resolutions, participate in mass campaigns, measure your impact, and claim the power that is rightfully yours in public markets.

Through our values and technology, we plan to create the next great disruption in finance.

This information is provided by OpenInvest

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available

• Subsidized healthy food

• Pet-friendly office
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at OpenInvest

Full-time | San Francisco, CA
OpenInvest is a financial services company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 2 to 10 people. OpenInvest has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like OpenInvest and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.