Onward Search logo

${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Onward Search. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Onward Search:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Onward Search:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Onward Search. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Onward Search logo

We help great companies connect with amazing creative talent.

At Onward Search, we’ve made our home in the space between job search and hiring needs. Yes, we help great companies find the digital, creative and marketing talent they need (fast!), but to us, our work means much more than that.
We are all about loving what we do. Our commitment to, and passion for, helping our talent connect with the perfect career opportunities is what makes us successful and keeps us on the cutting edge of the staffing industry.
And, despite the hours of hard work that go into making each and every match, our ultimate commitment is to providing the best customer experience possible. Simply put, we’ll never refer a candidate to a job that doesn’t exactly match their experience and career goals, and we don’t offer our clients talent that won’t precisely fill their hiring and cultural needs.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by Onward Search

This information is provided by Onward Search

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 5 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• 6 weeks partially paid maternity leave
  • 6 weeks unpaid maternity leave

• Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k, Commuter Program, FSA, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Discounts

• Nutrition and/or weight management counseling

• Occasional social activities
  • Company retreats
  • Happy hours, free snacks, holiday parties, bowling nights, pizza party's, team dinners, outings- and more!

Jobs at Onward Search

Onward Search has no jobs listed at this time.

Best Companies Lists

Onward Search appears on the following InHerSight best companies lists

Onward Search is a staffing and recruiting company headquartered in the Boston, MA area with 51 to 200 employees. Onward Search has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 261 ratings from 16 employees. Employees have left 11 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Onward Search and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.