One Medical logo

One Medical

3.9 | San Francisco, CA | Medical Practice | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for One Medical are based on 270 ratings from 19 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at One Medical. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From One Medical:
From One Medical:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at One Medical. Your review can help other women find great companies.

One Medical logo

Our missions is to transform health care for all by building a world-class primary care system that delivers the highest-quality care and service affordably.

At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.

One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by One Medical

Jobs at One Medical

One Medical has no jobs listed at this time.

One Medical is a medical practice company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. One Medical has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 270 ratings from 19 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like One Medical and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.