Old Town School of Folk Music

2.8 | Chicago, IL | Music | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Old Town School of Folk Music are based on 63 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Old Town School of Folk Music. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Old Town School of Folk Music:
From Old Town School of Folk Music:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Old Town School of Folk Music. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Old Town School of Folk Music Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Old Town School of Folk Music?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Old Town School of Folk Music who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Old Town School of Folk Music

Old Town School of Folk Music has no jobs listed at this time.

Old Town School of Folk Music is a music company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area that employs 201 to 500 people. Old Town School of Folk Music has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 63 ratings from 5 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Old Town School of Folk Music and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.