Old Navy logo

Old Navy

3.2 | San Francisco, CA | Retail | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for Old Navy are based on 4,957 ratings from 356 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Old Navy. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Old Navy:
From Old Navy:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Old Navy. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Old Navy logo

Fun, fashion, family and value are at the heart of everything we do. #InsideOldNavy

Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.

We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can find fabulous fashion at affordable prices online and in one of our 1,000+ stores globally. Old Navy celebrates a workplace that’s just as diverse as our customers. Fun, fashion, family and value are at the heart of everything we do. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.

Old Navy – a brand for everyone, a place for you!

This information is provided by Old Navy

• Commuter Benefit Program
  • Pet Discount Program

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Subsidized food
  • Merchandise Discount

Jobs at Old Navy

Old Navy has no jobs listed at this time.

Old Navy is a retail company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 10000+ people. Old Navy has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,957 ratings from 356 current or former employees. 49 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Old Navy and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.