Old Chicago Restaurants

2.4 | Chattanooga, TN | Restaurants | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Old Chicago Restaurants are based on 574 ratings from 40 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Old Chicago Restaurants. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Old Chicago Restaurants:
From Old Chicago Restaurants:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Old Chicago Restaurants. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Old Chicago Restaurants Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Old Chicago Restaurants?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Old Chicago Restaurants who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Old Chicago Restaurants

Old Chicago Restaurants has no jobs listed at this time.

Old Chicago Restaurants is a restaurants company headquartered in the Chattanooga, TN area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Old Chicago Restaurants has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 574 ratings from 40 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Old Chicago Restaurants and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.