Old Chicago Restaurants

2.4 | Chattanooga, TN | Restaurants | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Old Chicago Restaurants are based on 555 ratings from 36 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Old Chicago Restaurants. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

They only care about the staff that’s been there for 5+ years. If you’re new or trying to make a life for yourself their they will just give you awful shifts so you can’t make any money.

The male management was very negative towards women. They gave the men more opportunities and let them get away with more. Men asked for the weekend off they automatically got it. If women asked they had to just through so many hoops and questions. Both of these example are when no one else has asked off work also.

Management was very unsupportive of my other work. I took the job as a side gig to get through the slow summers of a collage town but in the end they demanded more without asking, were not supportive when unplanned instances occurred. (sickness, injury, ect)

No pto. no raises. no lunch breaks. no overtime.

The Old Chicago Restaurants Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Old Chicago Restaurants?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Old Chicago Restaurants who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Old Chicago Restaurants

Old Chicago Restaurants has no jobs listed at this time.

Old Chicago Restaurants is a restaurants company headquartered in the Chattanooga, TN area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Old Chicago Restaurants has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 555 ratings from 36 current or former employees. 4 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Old Chicago Restaurants and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.