Old Chicago Restaurants

Scores based on 479 ratings from 31 participants

Comments

The male management was very negative towards women. They gave the men more opportunities and let them get away with more. Men asked for the weekend off they automatically got it. If women asked they had to just through so many hoops and questions. Both of these example are when no one else has asked off work also.

Management was very unsupportive of my other work. I took the job as a side gig to get through the slow summers of a collage town but in the end they demanded more without asking, were not supportive when unplanned instances occurred. (sickness, injury, ect)

No pto. no raises. no lunch breaks. no overtime.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Old Chicago Restaurants?