Oklahoma Society of CPAs

2.4 | Oklahoma City, OK | Non-Profit Organization Management | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Oklahoma Society of CPAs are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Oklahoma Society of CPAs. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Oklahoma Society of CPAs:
From Oklahoma Society of CPAs:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Oklahoma Society of CPAs. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Oklahoma Society of CPAs Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Oklahoma Society of CPAs?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Oklahoma Society of CPAs who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Oklahoma Society of CPAs

Oklahoma Society of CPAs has no jobs listed at this time.

Oklahoma Society of CPAs is a non-profit organization management company headquartered in the Oklahoma City, OK area that employs 11 to 50 people. Oklahoma Society of CPAs has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Oklahoma Society of CPAs and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.