OFMQ logo

OFMQ

4.3 | Oklahoma City, OK | Hospital & Health Care | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for OFMQ are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at OFMQ. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From OFMQ:
From OFMQ:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at OFMQ. Your review can help other women find great companies.

OFMQ logo

OFMQ is a not-for-profit, consulting company dedicated to healthcare quality. Since 1972, we’ve been a trusted resource to our state and national partners. We are experts in analytics, case review, IT consulting, Health IT and national quality measures.

The Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality (OFMQ) is committed to attracting and developing skilled, dedicated professionals to further healthcare quality improvement in Oklahoma. A non-profit, healthcare consulting company, at OFMQ work-life balance is more than a policy, it's a way of life. At OFMQ, you join the company of highly-credentialed medical professionals, data analysts, epidemiologists, medical records analysts, health information technology and public health experts, as well as accountants, marketing, IT and administrative professionals. We provide opportunities to work on highly-visible local and national quality improvement projects. Our ultimate goal is to improve the quality of patient care and outcomes.

Named to the American Heart Association's "Fit Friendly Workplace List" for the last five years, OFMQ offers excellent compensation and a competitive benefits program that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, pension and 403(b) plans, life insurance, paid time off and paid holidays. The company also provides a short-term paid leave program and dedicated space for nursing mothers. At OFMQ, a majority of our colleagues enjoy a flexible work schedule in which they select from one of our three compressed workweek options, while determining their own workday start time.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by OFMQ

Board

Executive

This information is provided by OFMQ

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Ongoing, company-paid continuing education for healthcare clinicians and professional certifications/licenses.

• Informal Mentorship & Sponsorship Program

• 12 weeks unpaid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Daycare Reimbursement FSA

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Annual Corporate Fitness Challenge
  • Employee Assistance Program, including financial counseling
  • Dedicated vendor for employee financial planning
  • American Heart Association "Fit Friendly Workplace" Award Winner

• Monthly Volunteer Opportunities
  • Monthly Community Outreach Opportunities
  • Daily casual dress code

Jobs at OFMQ

OFMQ has no jobs listed at this time.

OFMQ is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Oklahoma City, OK area that employs 51 to 200 people. OFMQ has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like OFMQ and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.