Office Depot OfficeMax

2.4 | Boca Raton, FL | Business Supplies and Equipment | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Office Depot OfficeMax are based on 3,059 ratings from 208 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Office Depot OfficeMax. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Office Depot OfficeMax:
From Office Depot OfficeMax:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Office Depot OfficeMax. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Office Depot OfficeMax Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Office Depot OfficeMax?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Office Depot OfficeMax who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Office Depot OfficeMax

Office Depot OfficeMax has no jobs listed at this time.

Office Depot OfficeMax is a business supplies and equipment company headquartered in the Boca Raton, FL area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Office Depot OfficeMax has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 3,059 ratings from 208 current or former employees. 50 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Office Depot OfficeMax and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.