Odawa Casino Resort

3.8 | Petoskey, MI | Hospitality | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Odawa Casino Resort are based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Odawa Casino Resort. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Odawa Casino Resort:
From Odawa Casino Resort:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Odawa Casino Resort. Your review can help other women find great companies.

About Odawa Casino Resort

This page has been claimed, but no information has been added.

Jobs at Odawa Casino Resort

Odawa Casino Resort has no jobs listed at this time.

Odawa Casino Resort is a hospitality company headquartered in the Petoskey, MI area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Odawa Casino Resort has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Odawa Casino Resort and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.