NoRedInk logo

NoRedInk

3.6 | San Francisco, CA | E-Learning | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for NoRedInk are based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at NoRedInk. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From NoRedInk:
From NoRedInk:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at NoRedInk. Your review can help other women find great companies.

NoRedInk logo

On a mission to unlock every writer's potential

Founded by a former English teacher, NoRedInk’s mission is to help students unlock their writing potential. Our learning engine engages students through an interest-based, adaptive curriculum and provides them with real-time, meaningful feedback to more effectively improve their skills at an accelerated pace. We are one of the fastest-growing ed-tech companies in the country having already spread to 1 in 2 US school districts and, so far, have helped over one million students better their chances for success beyond the classroom

This information is provided by NoRedInk

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Frequent remote work available
  • NoRedInk offers a range of benefits to help you thrive in and out of the office, including flex PTO, a relaxed WFH policy, and paid parental leave.

• Diversity council

• Occasional social activities
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats

Jobs at NoRedInk

Full-time | San Francisco, CA
NoRedInk is an e-learning company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. NoRedInk has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like NoRedInk and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.