Niantic, Inc. logo

Niantic, Inc.

4.3 | San Francisco, CA | Computer Software | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Niantic, Inc. are based on 126 ratings from 8 employees

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Niantic, Inc.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Niantic, Inc.:
From Niantic, Inc.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Niantic, Inc.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Niantic, Inc. logo

Building technologies and ideas that move us as the leaders in Augmented Reality

Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.

Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.

Niantic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.

We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Hamburg, London, and Zurich.

This information is provided by Niantic, Inc.

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Unlimited sick leave

• Credible financial wellbeing service personal financial advisement

• Women's affiliate group

• Robust vision, dental, healthcare including 100% paid employee healthcare
  • 100% of premiums for long term and short term disability and life insurance
  • OneMedical same-day healthcare
  • Mental healthcare on-demand by Spring Health
  • Cell-phone, gym, and internet stipend
  • Employer discounts via Fond
  • Attend Niantic community events - one day per quarter

• Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • Cold breakfast, lunch and snacks all day, every day

Jobs at Niantic, Inc.

Full-time | San Francisco, CA
Niantic, Inc. is a computer software company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 501 to 1000 employees. Niantic, Inc. has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 126 ratings from 8 employees. 2 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Niantic, Inc. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.