Niantic, Inc. logo

Niantic, Inc.

3.8 | San Francisco, CA | Computer Software | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Niantic, Inc. are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Niantic, Inc.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Niantic, Inc.:
From Niantic, Inc.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Niantic, Inc.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Niantic, Inc. logo

Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.

Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, and record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO. Our third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, is currently in development.

Niantic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.

We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, and Hamburg.

This information is provided by Niantic, Inc.

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 364 sick leave days/year (average)

• Women's affiliate group

• Parental leave transition assistance by Cleo
  • Mental healthcare on-demand by Spring Health
  • 100% of premiums for long term and short term disability and life insurance
  • 401k Match
  • Cell-phone, gym, and internet stipend
  • Employer discounts via PerkSpot
  • Attend Niantic community events - one day per quarter
  • SoFi & Personal Capital personal financial advisement

• Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Niantic, Inc.

Full-time | Los Angeles, CA
Niantic, Inc. is a computer software company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Niantic, Inc. has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Niantic, Inc. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.