NetSuite

4.0 | San Mateo, CA | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for NetSuite are based on 488 ratings from 34 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for NetSuite

NetSuite is amazing. They have an organization called "Women in NetSuite" whose goal is to promote the careers and leadership in a normally male dominated industry. Truly the best!

GREAT PLACE TO WORK!

NetSuite gives the impression of caring about women and has a Women In NetSuite initiative. However this feels like a box ticking exercise and the reality is there are very few senior women in NetSuite and promotions go more often to men than women.

I recognize NetSuite's initiatives to add benefits, opportunities, more valuable regardless of race and gender. I recognize that as a woman, NetSuite is trying to consider my need for time with family, attend to the needs of my kids as well, and make opportunities within reach. Although there are still lot of things that can be done, I see the changes slowly take place and I look forward to more positive change.

NetSuite is a great company to be part of, no matter who you are! Our WIN initiative (Women in NetSuite) provides an environment of mentoring, learning, sharing and connection specifically targeted to the needs of women. It has been widely embraced and appreciated throughout our location and the whole company. It's just one of many reasons why so many women are successful at NetSuite.

The NetSuite Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for NetSuite?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at NetSuite who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at NetSuite

NetSuite has no jobs listed at this time.

NetSuite is a computer software company headquartered in the San Mateo, CA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. NetSuite has a 4.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 488 ratings from 34 current or former employees. 10 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like NetSuite and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.