Neighborhoods.com

Scores based on 516 ratings from 36 participants

Comments

I appreciate management making an effort to diversify and provide more opportunities for women in the office. It's good to know there's an effort going towards it and I hope it will lead to improvement soon.

While we could use a few more women in management, the overall culture of Neighborhoods.com is incredibly open and welcoming. Pair this with the generous benefits package, and you have a winning employment opportunity.

Neighborhoods.com is a fantastic company with incredible people and an amazing culture. I have had many jobs with many companies in several industries, but this is by far the BEST!

This is a young company, and as it grows I hope more women will be represented in top-level leadership. There is a great group of women here who who hosts activities like clothing swaps that have started to create a more female-friendly environment.

Great place, great environment and focused on the needs and comfort of everyone.

A better life awaits. Come find it.

Neighborhoods.com prides itself on being an open, creative, and dynamic place to work. Everyone’s opinion is valued and we are building something amazing from the ground up. The office is full of people who work hard to meet their goals, enjoy each other’s company, and like to have fun.

There is more to neighborhoods.com’s culture than the casual dress code, loft office, kegerator, and ping pong table—it’s about the ingrained principles of honesty, integrity, equality, and fairness. Employees from all departments regularly come together to share thoughts and ideas and assist one another in completing individual or common goals.

Neighborhoods.com is a proud recipient of the 2017 When Work Works award, and is included on the 2017 and 2018 lists of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®.

Women at Neighborhoods.com

• 4 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 8 weeks unpaid paternity leave
  • 4 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • 8 weeks unpaid adoptive leave

• On-site fitness classes and/or equipment

• Occasional social activities
  • Game room
  • Subsidized food
  • Occasional Social Activities

Neighborhoods.com has no jobs listed at this time.