Nearmap US, Inc. logo

Nearmap US, Inc.

3.9 | Salt Lake City, UT | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Nearmap US, Inc. are based on 80 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Nearmap US, Inc.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Nearmap US, Inc.:
From Nearmap US, Inc.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Nearmap US, Inc.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Nearmap US, Inc. logo

Changing the way people view the world

At Nearmap, every opinion matters, our business model partnered with our open-door management style gives you the opportunity to make an impact. Our Nearmappers see the world differently and are intently focused on delivering the best location content in the world. Having a shared goal and a lot of fun reaching it is how our Nearmappers truly flourish at their home away from home. We're all super down-to-earth - except when we're in the sky capturing fresh imagery!

This information is provided by Nearmap US, Inc.

• 20 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 9 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Remote work for enterprise sales positions
  • Flexible working hours for all
  • WFH 1 day/wk

• 10 weeks unpaid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Dependent care FSA options

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Several wellness benefits available through our EAP

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Nearmap US, Inc.

Full-time | New York City, NY
Nearmap US, Inc. is a computer software company headquartered in the Salt Lake City, UT area that employs 51 to 200 people. Nearmap US, Inc. has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 80 ratings from 5 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Nearmap US, Inc. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.