ndustrial.io logo

ndustrial.io

4.7 | Raleigh, NC | Information Technology and Services | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for ndustrial.io are based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at ndustrial.io. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From ndustrial.io:
From ndustrial.io:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at ndustrial.io. Your review can help other women find great companies.

ndustrial.io logo

We drive novel, impactful, and quantifiable business outcomes at continuous scale. We are accelerating this industrial revolution.

Whether it be waste of raw resources and energy, waste of products, wasteful processes, waste of software code and waste of time, we strive to eliminate it.  So we focused on the largest interconnected global ecosystem where all of these are present - Manufacturing and Industrial Operations - be it in the form of wasted energy or wasted money on consultants.

Before we wrote any code or developed any algorithms we first implemented efficiency projects across multiple factories to understand how they operated, how they consumed software, how they made financial decisions and how they viewed the future.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by ndustrial.io

Executive

This information is provided by ndustrial.io

• Unlimited paid time off

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Gym membership subsidy

• Pet-friendly office

Jobs at ndustrial.io

ndustrial.io has no jobs listed at this time.

ndustrial.io is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Raleigh, NC area that employs 11 to 50 people. ndustrial.io has a 4.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like ndustrial.io and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.