Nava logo

Nava

4.4 | Washington, D.C. | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Nava are based on 92 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Nava. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Nava:
From Nava:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Nava. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Nava logo

Create software that radically improves how our government serves people.

We're a team of engineers, designers, and product builders that were brought in to help fix HealthCare.gov in the winter of 2013. Since then, we've been working with the government to improve the services HealthCare.gov provides. The new application process that we designed and built is now used by millions each year to sign up for health insurance, and has helped America reach its lowest uninsured rate ever. With our experience repairing complex systems at HealthCare.gov we’ve seen how building with high expectations, clear design, and scalable infrastructure can create dramatic benefits. We’ve been the firefighters – now we’re the architects.

We're proud of what we've been able to do, but our work is far from done. We’ve since begun work with both the Department of Veterans Affairs and Medicare. We are focused on modernizing the VA’s appeals processing systems – Veterans currently wait, on average, five years to receive a resolution. For Medicare, we are designing and building the architecture for Medicare's historic transition towards value-based care.

We’ve started Nava as a public benefit corporation to radically improve how our government serves its people. We’re here for the people that have no seat at the table — design for them, make decisions for them. We are their advocate and an active and responsible steward of that power. We build with empathy and inclusion, and as we come from many backgrounds and countries ourselves, we seek and value different perspectives. We'd love for you to come join us.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Nava

This information is provided by Nava

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Unlimited sick leave

• Tuition reimbursement
  • Professional development stipend

• Diversity council

• 16 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 16 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Meal deliveries 3x week for employees on parental leave.

• Subsidized healthy food

• Frequent social activities
  • Company retreats
  • Snacks and drinks
  • $3,000 setup stipend (ergonomic equipment, laptop, etc)

Jobs at Nava

Full-time | Washington, DC
Nava is a computer software company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area that employs 51 to 200 people. Nava has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 92 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Nava and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.