National Grid

3.1 | Warwick | Utilities | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for National Grid are based on 258 ratings from 17 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at National Grid. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From National Grid:
From National Grid:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at National Grid. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The National Grid Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for National Grid?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at National Grid who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at National Grid

National Grid has no jobs listed at this time.

National Grid is a utilities company headquartered in the Warwick area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. National Grid has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 258 ratings from 17 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like National Grid and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.