Center for Civil and Human Rights

1.5 | Atlanta, GA | Non-Profit Organization Management | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Center for Civil and Human Rights are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Center for Civil and Human Rights. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Center for Civil and Human Rights:
From Center for Civil and Human Rights:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Center for Civil and Human Rights. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Center for Civil and Human Rights Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Center for Civil and Human Rights?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Center for Civil and Human Rights who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Center for Civil and Human Rights

Center for Civil and Human Rights has no jobs listed at this time.

Center for Civil and Human Rights is a non-profit organization management company headquartered in the Atlanta, GA area that employs 11 to 50 people. Center for Civil and Human Rights has a 1.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Center for Civil and Human Rights and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.