Muscular Dystrophy Association

2.9 | Chicago, IL | Fund-Raising | 501 to 1000 Employees

Scores for Muscular Dystrophy Association are based on 462 ratings from 30 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Muscular Dystrophy Association

MDA’s mission is amazing and the people that I have been able to work with have been great. However, the organization lacks leadership, organization, training and development for its staff, zero possibilities for raises (not even adjustments for high cost of living), and there is a high turn over rate which leads to employees feeling constantly undervalued and overworked.

All co-workers and upper management we're women. Wonderful work atmosphere!

MDA is a great place to work if you want to make a difference in someone's life. The mission of the organization is felt day in and day out - there is no doubt your hard work is benefiting MDA families. Between the PTO, which increases every year you work here, and the paid holidays, there is ample room for work-life balance. Many employees work remote full time, or have the option to work from home once or twice a week. Overall, you will feel fulfilled your your career here while also balancing a home and family!

I have loved every minute of working for MDA! There have been many great changes in the last few years that have improved the work life balance of employees and shown the appreciation the organization has for their staff and their dedication to our mission. This is a great place to work for those who are mission driven!

MDA supports a healthy work-life balance, and offers reasonable benefits packages. They foster a very positive environment and staff are genuinely passionate about raising awareness for their mission.

MDA for Strength, Independence & Life

If you’re seeking to start or advance your career with a purpose, MDA is an employer that will enable you to #LiveUnlimited. MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Association) is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of children and adults with muscular dystrophy, ALS and related diseases that weaken muscle strength and mobility. Join us on this journey that defies daily limitations and enables the MDA families we serve to live life to the fullest. How do you #LiveUnlimited? Apply now.

MDA is committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting people with disabilities and veterans.

This information is provided by Muscular Dystrophy Association

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 5 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Flex schedules negotiable, telecommuting very common, thank you days off, and 35 hour work weeks!

• 12 weeks unpaid maternity leave
  • 12 weeks unpaid paternity leave

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling

• Occasional social activities
  • Game room

Muscular Dystrophy Association has no jobs listed at this time.