Moo.com

Scores based on 93 ratings from 6 participants

Comments

Leadership inadequacies trickle down from the top of the providence office and serve as daily roadblocks. While it’s great that the majority of leaders in this office are women, it’s clear that they were hired based on “culture fit” and the ability to conform to one persons cookie cutter ideals, rather then being hired based on actual skill talent and ability to perform their roles in a way to best serve the business but more importantly the people they lead. Growth opportunity like most things in this office aren’t based off skill and ability to do the job it’s based on politics and how well you play the game. So don’t think you can work here, be qualified and move up as deserved. But if you pretend to love all things even if they are wrong and broken and promise not to offend leadership with your constructive thoughts and ideas and just be loud and take whatever ridiculousness they throw at you while they prepare the company to be sold,, you might slip and fall and land on an opportunity at some point. And yes, that’s as formal as the internal development procedure is. Interested in a promotion? Find out the job even exists through external postings, then... figure the rest out with no support. Need an internal interview for that role? Um, message them and ask to meet in a room I guess! Who knows this week!
They ARE Very accommodating to us moms, you can work with your manager to slightly adjust your schedule and they have great benefits and lots of paid time off.

Very good place to work in till you want to move up they hold you back

Work in HR or Recruiting for Moo.com?