Mighty logo

Mighty

5.0 | New York City, NY | Computer Software | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Mighty are based on 11 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Mighty. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Mighty:
From Mighty:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Mighty. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Mighty logo

Personal Injury Lien Management. Simplified.

Mighty is on a mission to help millions of injured plaintiffs get a better deal from the civil justice system. Today, our ownership management platform helps personal injury law firms, medical providers and financial service businesses manage their personal injury liens in more than 150,000 cases worth over $1 Billion. We are growing our team with the support of a $9M Series A led by IA Ventures and Tribeca Venture Partners in March 2018.

This information is provided by Mighty

• Unlimited paid time off

2 locations
  • Atlanta, GA
  • New York City, NY
| Can work remote
Mighty is a computer software company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 11 to 50 employees. Mighty has a 5.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 11 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Mighty and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.