Mercer logo

Mercer

3.5 | New York City, NY | Human Resources | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for Mercer are based on 1,221 ratings from 85 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Mercer. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Mercer:
From Mercer:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Mercer. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Mercer logo

Make Tomorrow, Today.

At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement, or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work and retire well.

Jobs at Mercer

Mercer has no jobs listed at this time.

Mercer is a human resources company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 10000+ people. Mercer has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,221 ratings from 85 current or former employees. 17 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Mercer and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.