Mercer

3.2
3.1
3.0
2.8

Comments

Lots of good stuff, but it's the small insidious behaviours that are hard to stamp out.

Working at Mercer provides me with the opportunity to utilize my skillset, feel as if I'm part of team and that my opinion is valued.

I feel that Mercer offers a great deal of flexibility in schedule and ability to work remotely. While I often work extra hours to meet client demands, I'm able to balance that with family time and feel satisfied with that balance. I also like Mercer's focus on diversity in management positions and the fact that they're striving to make it possible for both men and women to be equally successful.

Professionally: Great environment to understand the breadth of the HR Consulting offering, early client exposure and opportunity to experiment and find our where your passion is.
Gender quality: Globally ok; really bad in Germany (not a single female Partner); no policies in place for returning after mat leave; no women support / mentoring events (they mostly happen in the USA, UK or Warsaw).
Personally: High commitment to the firm; nice and supporting colleagues; fun to work at Mercer

Anonymous Rater

Diversity and inclusion are terms being used quite often. Unfortunately it does not work at all locations/ countries.

About Mercer

This page has been claimed, but no information has been added.

Mercer has no jobs listed at this time.