Mercer

3.2
3.0
3.0
2.8

Comments

I have been with Mercer for 22 years now. Mercer is a human and caring employer. We are empowered and recognized for our involvement and our performance. It's give and take. I went through a very difficult period in my personal life with a spouse suffering from Multiple sclerosis and who was asking me a lot of time and attention. Mercer has always accompanied me during this period to only do my regular hours at work without feeling guilty of not being able to do overtime. Mercer has generously supported me in my fundraising for this cause the MS. I will always be grateful to Mercer and all my colleagues. Women are highly respected and have opportunities to grow in this company.

Lots of good stuff, but it's the small insidious behaviours that are hard to stamp out.

Working at Mercer provides me with the opportunity to utilize my skillset, feel as if I'm part of team and that my opinion is valued.

I feel that Mercer offers a great deal of flexibility in schedule and ability to work remotely. While I often work extra hours to meet client demands, I'm able to balance that with family time and feel satisfied with that balance. I also like Mercer's focus on diversity in management positions and the fact that they're striving to make it possible for both men and women to be equally successful.

Professionally: Great environment to understand the breadth of the HR Consulting offering, early client exposure and opportunity to experiment and find our where your passion is.
Gender quality: Globally ok; really bad in Germany (not a single female Partner); no policies in place for returning after mat leave; no women support / mentoring events (they mostly happen in the USA, UK or Warsaw).
Personally: High commitment to the firm; nice and supporting colleagues; fun to work at Mercer

Anonymous Rater

Make Tomorrow, Today.

At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement, or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work and retire well.

Mercer has no jobs listed at this time.