Maurices

3.5 | Duluth, MN | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for Maurices are based on 1,927 ratings from 139 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Maurices

Maurices is a lovely place to work for as far as discounts, honest feedback, room for opportunity and some amazing benefits for full time associates! However, to fulfill my personal needs I need the weekends off.

I learned a lot being the assistant manager. I wish I would of gotten paid more. The staff was awesome.

Great company to work for! They often provided training opportunities to better learn the product and also gave product at times.

Very encouraging and positive work environment. Exciting and fun.

Very loving and uplifting environment to work in. All about making women feel beautiful and confident and ecpressing themselves. Loved working here 💕

The Maurices Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Maurices?