Marvel Entertainment

2.9 | Entertainment | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Marvel Entertainment are based on 156 ratings from 12 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Marvel Entertainment. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Marvel’s only saving grace is that is has some resources and rules from it’s Disney parent, otherwise it’s pretty bleak.

The people are AMAZING but that's about it. Pay is dirt cheap. Everything is penny pinched.

Don't work here. Game of thrones culture -terrible office space, lack of respect for employees, especially women. Treat employees like criminals with plethora of overhead cameras and detailed internet monitoring, everyone must clock in and out even at exec and they watch the times closely very stingy with perks-i.e. Not enough food at the Christmas lunch no day off for Christmas Eve, no coffee no office supplies.
Just not a nice place to work.

The Marvel Entertainment Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Marvel Entertainment?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Marvel Entertainment who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Marvel Entertainment

Marvel Entertainment has no jobs listed at this time.

Marvel Entertainment is an entertainment company that employs 201 to 500 people. Marvel Entertainment has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 156 ratings from 12 current or former employees. 3 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Marvel Entertainment and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.