Marshalls plc

3.0 | Elland | Building Materials | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Marshalls plc are based on 980 ratings from 69 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Marshalls plc. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Marshalls plc:
From Marshalls plc:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Marshalls plc. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Marshalls plc Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Marshalls plc?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Marshalls plc who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Marshalls plc

Marshalls plc has no jobs listed at this time.

Marshalls plc is a building materials company headquartered in the Elland area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Marshalls plc has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 980 ratings from 69 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Marshalls plc and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.