Marinette Marine Corp

2.5 | Shipbuilding

Company scores for Marinette Marine Corp are based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Marinette Marine Corp. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Marinette Marine Corp:
From Marinette Marine Corp:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Marinette Marine Corp. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Marinette Marine Corp Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Marinette Marine Corp?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Marinette Marine Corp who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Marinette Marine Corp

Marinette Marine Corp has no jobs listed at this time.

Marinette Marine Corp is a shipbuilding company. Marinette Marine Corp has a 2.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Marinette Marine Corp and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.