Mapbox logo

Mapbox

4.2 | San Francisco, CA | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Mapbox are based on 174 ratings from 12 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Mapbox. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Mapbox:
From Mapbox:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Mapbox. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Mapbox logo

Mapbox is a mapping platform for developers

Our building blocks make it easy to integrate location into any mobile or online application. We want to change the way people move around cities and understand our planet.

This information is provided by Mapbox

• 17 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 12 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Frequent social activities
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Mapbox

Mapbox has no jobs listed at this time.

Mapbox is a computer software company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Mapbox has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 174 ratings from 12 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Mapbox and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.